SQL Accord is a tool for software professionals who need flexibility and performance. The ability to quickly and easily compare entire databases or exactly only the objects and attributes you happen to be interested in gives you a powerful tool that will help you get your work done more quickly. Common examples of usage are:
- Verifying change scripts
- Identifying undesirable changes in a database environment - or verifying that there aren't any
- Ensuring that your production environment is the same as your test and / or development environments
- Diagnosing those weird problems when it happens in production - but you can't recreate the problem in your development or test environment.
- Understanding the database differences between two different releases
- Code reviewing recent changes in stored procedures, SQL functions, views and triggers - giving you an easy way to see line by line diffs.
- If any of the above are useful or necessary functions for you - SQL Accord can make your life much easier.